M.Cert. Leadership and Crisis Management
Unexpected events occur frequently in all aspects of our daily environment whether in a factory, at work or major organizations. Understanding the importance and challenges to individuals when addressing crisis management or emergency situations is vital for the safety and security of individual, revenues, and reputation in an organization. For leaders, crisis management can be the most painful experience that will test whether they are fit to be who they are in the organization.
Why Leadership and Crisis Management?
This course will show you how to recognize and respond to the tactics difficult people use at work, at home and in customer service environments. This course will teach you how to keep calm, composed and professional when faced with challenging situations and confrontational behaviour. You will further learn how to develop specific strategies for conflict resolution and recognize personality types with which you may clash.
What to Achieve?
- Establish a system to prevent some issues into magnifying into a crisis
- Understand the basic concept and technique of persuasion
- Learn how to handle difficult people within the organization
- Establish a crisis management team in the organization
- Identify the relationship between leadership and crisis management within an organization
- Choose effective ways of communicating when dealing with difficult people
Who Should Attend?
Managers, Senior Managers, Team Leaders, Directors, CEOs, Entrepreneurs and anyone interested in learning the skills required in managing people within an organization.
Mode of Study?
- Open and Distance Learning
- In-Class Training and Lectures
- SSCE, Diploma, OND, Higher/Advanced Diploma, NCE, HND result is required and any/no previous work experience or higher qualification will be preferred. Ability to use computer and navigate the internet and computer environment will be an advantage.
Master Certificate Programmes Payment Schedule
|S/N||Payment Fees||Amount (₦)|
|3||ICT Administrative Charges||5,000.00|
|4||Program Fees (per course)||35,000.00|
|Total Compulsory Fees||50,000.00|
*Exam and Resitting Fees: ₦5,000.00 programme
The entire process is electronic and online and operates 24-hours a day. The method of application is as follows:
- Walk into any of these participating banks or pay from our website or through transfers
- Wema Bank: Testament Business Academy – 0122799260
- First Bank: Testament Business Academy – Processing
- Ecobank: Testament Business Academy – Processing
PLEASE NOTE THAT TEBA WOULD NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY PAYMENT MADE INTO ANY ACCOUNT OTHER THAN THE ABOVE DESIGNATED BANKS AND ACCOUNT NUMBERS
- Pay as follows for Testament Business Academy (TEBA) application forms: Master Certificate Programmes N5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira Only)
- Obtain the payment Teller, payment email or any form of payment confirmation scan and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A pin Code will be sent to you by the Admissions Officer of TEBA.
- Type teba.com.ng and click on register.
- Use your Application pin code to access your TEBA online application form
- Complete the application by providing the required information.
- After completion, the candidate can re-open the form as often as he/she likes, before submitting.
- Having completed all the above steps, you may submit your form by clicking the submit button at the bottom of the displayed screen.
- TEBA will send you an email or/and text message for student interview where documents will be screened for successful application.
- A provisional admission letter will be sent to your email to be printed out in coloured as this will serve as the only document needed for you to be mobilized for your matriculation ceremony at the main campus.
FOR IN-CLASS LECTURES CANDIDATES:
- Pay the stipulated amount for the programme/course you are interested into any of our participative banks above.
- Walk into any of our study centres and pick up your form and fill carefully
- Attach all the required documents and payment teller or payment confirmation to your form for submission
- Obtain your provisional admission letter
- Start lectures and ensure you complete all the course work
Applicants are advised to insist on paying the stipulated cost only and obtain official receipt at the point of payment.