M.Cert. Innovation Management
For organizations and businesses to achieve sustainable development and competitive advantage, it is vital to maximize innovation that is built on a foundation of knowledge management and active asset management by adding value to product or service. In view of this, it is important for individual to acquire various innovation techniques as a core competence for increase growth in your business.
Why Innovation Management?
This course is designed to illustrate how successful managers implement innovation and commercialize new technology in today’s fast-paced business environment. The students will learn how change and innovation interrelate, the streams of innovation, innovation as a management process and leadership in managing creativity.
- To be able to describe the dimensions of innovation management
- To understand the challenges involved in managing innovation within an organization at strategic levels
- To familiarize themselves with business process improvement method and model tools
- To demonstrate how innovation adds value to product and service
- To understand how to launch new product or service in the market
- To be confident in presenting a professional business idea to colleagues
- To examine the need for innovation within organization
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at business consultants, managers, research and development managers, Entrepreneurs and any individual ready to develop his or her innovation management capabilities.
Mode of Study?
- Open and Distance Learning
- In-Class Training and Lectures
- SSCE, Diploma, OND, Higher/Advanced Diploma, NCE, HND result is required and any/no previous work experience or higher qualification will be preferred. Ability to use computer and navigate the internet and computer environment will be an advantage.
Master Certificate Programmes Payment Schedule
|S/N||Payment Fees||Amount (₦)|
|3||ICT Administrative Charges||5,000.00|
|4||Program Fees (per course)||35,000.00|
|Total Compulsory Fees||50,000.00|
*Exam and Resitting Fees: ₦5,000.00 programme
The entire process is electronic and online and operates 24-hours a day. The method of application is as follows:
- Walk into any of these participating banks or pay from our website or through transfers
- Wema Bank: Testament Business Academy – 0122799260
- First Bank: Testament Business Academy – Processing
- Ecobank: Testament Business Academy – Processing
PLEASE NOTE THAT TEBA WOULD NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY PAYMENT MADE INTO ANY ACCOUNT OTHER THAN THE ABOVE DESIGNATED BANKS AND ACCOUNT NUMBERS
- Pay as follows for Testament Business Academy (TEBA) application forms: Master Certificate Programmes N5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira Only)
- Obtain the payment Teller, payment email or any form of payment confirmation scan and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A pin Code will be sent to you by the Admissions Officer of TEBA.
- Type teba.com.ng and click on register.
- Use your Application pin code to access your TEBA online application form
- Complete the application by providing the required information.
- After completion, the candidate can re-open the form as often as he/she likes, before submitting.
- Having completed all the above steps, you may submit your form by clicking the submit button at the bottom of the displayed screen.
- TEBA will send you an email or/and text message for student interview where documents will be screened for successful application.
- A provisional admission letter will be sent to your email to be printed out in coloured as this will serve as the only document needed for you to be mobilized for your matriculation ceremony at the main campus.
FOR IN-CLASS LECTURES CANDIDATES:
- Pay the stipulated amount for the programme/course you are interested into any of our participative banks above.
- Walk into any of our study centres and pick up your form and fill carefully
- Attach all the required documents and payment teller or payment confirmation to your form for submission
- Obtain your provisional admission letter
- Start lectures and ensure you complete all the course work
Applicants are advised to insist on paying the stipulated cost only and obtain official receipt at the point of payment.