SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES
- Certificate in French
- Certificate in Spanish
- Certificate in Phonetics
- Certificate in German
- Certificate in Yoruba
- Certificate in Igbo
- Certificate in Hausa
- IELTS Preparation Class
About The Course
The TEBA School of Languages specializes in teaching language acquisition in the any of the languages above to interested individuals and groups. You are taught by professional teachers, constantly improving their skills. Based on the communicative approach, we combine the most effective trends in world practice. Our Curricula and methods are suitable for children (from age 5 ) and adults. We prepare students getting ready for international examinations. More than a thousand people have successfully trained over the years. Our School programmes are structured in such a way that help students to develop all the language skills required: speaking and writing, reading and listening comprehension.
- Comfortable and conducive learning environment training individually and in groups. The group consists of not more than 15 persons that allows to make learning as effective as possible.
- Qualitative educational process you are taught by professional teachers, constantly improving their skills. Based on the communicative approach. We combine the most effective trends in world practice.
Mode of Study?
- In-Class Training and Lectures
- SSCE, Diploma, OND, Higher/Advanced Diploma, NCE, HND result is required and any/no previous work experience or higher qualification will be preferred. Ability to use computer and navigate the internet and computer environment will be an advantage.
|S/N||PROGRAMS||CLASSES AND TIME||DURATION||AMOUNT|
|1.||Home Tutorial Sessions||Classes and times are fixed and agreed between the clients (students) and the tutors.||Determined by the clients (students)||₦3,000 per hour|
|2.||In-Class Training at our Study Center(s) for any of the languages above.||Mon – Fri Class: 9am – 12:30pm
Morning Class:9am – 11am
Afternoon Class:1pm – 3pm
Evening Class:5pm – 7pm
Saturday Classes:10am – 2:30pm
|6 weeks 3 days per week for 12 Weeks (per stage)||₦50,000 per stage|
*Application fee: ₦5,000
*Training Kit: ₦15,000
How to Apply
FOR IN-CLASS LECTURES CANDIDATES:
- Pay the stipulated amount for the programme/course you are interested into any of our participative banks above.
- Walk into any of our study centres and pick up your form and fill carefully
- Attach all the required documents and payment teller or payment confirmation to your form for submission
- Obtain your provisional admission letter
- Start lectures and ensure you complete all the course work
Applicants are advised to insist on paying the stipulated cost only and obtain official receipt at the point of payment.